nothing
3D Softworks Design Studios
none
Welcome to 3D Softworks
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. Imagine the impossible and make it possible.
That... is innovation.
Latest News:
FS Real Time updater service bug fixed!
5 Sep 2019
A serious bug with the FS Real Time updater service has been found and squashed. The bug would cause FS Real Time to become corrupt when attempting to update to the newest version. If you've been affected by this bug then you can simply head over to our downloads page and download the update from there.

(For the technical nerds out there, the error was caused by an associated mime-type that was missing on our web server and therefore, the server was not hosting the update files. When FS Real Time attempted to download the update, it would instead download the '404 not found' page and name that downloaded file as 'fsrealtime.exe' causing the corruption described here.)

3D Softworks server fire - Update #2
5 Sep 2019
We did it! We're fully back up and running after a fire knocked out our previous server hardware on the 23rd of August. Now, with the installation of new server hardware and lots of coffee later, we can now declare 3D Softworks fully operational. The remaining work of installing and configuring the purchasing back-end stuff as well as the other miscellaneous back-end stuff which amounted to the last 10% is complete and FS Real Time is once again for sale through the website!
3D Softworks website is back (mostly) after recent server fire
3 Sep 2019
The 3D Softworks website is (mostly) back online! The effort was exhaustive and gruelling and I believe we've crossed off 90% of what work must be done. The remaining 10% is for us to get the purchasing back-end stuff and miscellaneous other back-end stuff back online. That is what we're focusing on now and hope to have this work completed by 13 Sep 2019. While this work is progressing, the purchasing of FS Real Time through our website will be temporarily unavailable. For those who are interested in purchasing FS Real Time, we can manually process payments sent through PayPal to 3dsoftworks@gmail.com. Please select any amount between $10 (US) and $30 (US) and mark in the comments field "for FS Real Time." We will do our best to fulfill your order by e-mail within 24 hours. Please bare with us as we continue the work of getting everything back in order. Thank you.
 
Powered by Microsoft Windows Server 2003
It is currently:


1996-2019 by 3D Softworks Design Studios, S.P. | Terms of Service | Privacy Statement